| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Brenham, Tx in July is very hot at 29.2 °C (84.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.7 °C (96.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.7 °C (72.9 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 51.3mm (2in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Brenham, Tx July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Brenham, Tx, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Brenham, Tx:
- Corsicana, Tx, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) N
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) NW
- Mexia, Tx, Usa - 168.4 kms (104.7 miles) N
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) NNW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 137.5 kms (85.4 miles) NW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 197.7 kms (122.9 miles) WNW
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) W
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 228.6 kms (142.1 miles) W
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 132 kms (82 miles) WSW
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) WSW
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 96 kms (59.6 miles) SSW
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) SSW
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 236 kms (146.7 miles) SW